[Shotimes] I shouldn't have gotten out of bed

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:19:11 -0500

:(
She'll be ok soon enough..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bill Murray
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 4:07 PM
To: SHOTimes
Subject: [Shotimes] I shouldn't have gotten out of bed

Well I got my starter replaced this morning in 34 degree weather.  Got
on the highway to go to work and got rear ended at a stop light.  So now
my car is at a body shop waiting on an estimate.  I should have stayed
in bed yesterday and today.  BTW I replaced the starter and regrounded
the ECU wiring on the neg battery clamp.  It has its own terminal lug
unlike the factory style.  I'm not sure if it was the ground or the
starter, but its working now.  Thanks for the input.

Bill