[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s and "Soul"

Rbade12@aol.com Rbade12@aol.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:29:13 EST

In a message dated 12/3/2002 2:06:07 PM Central Standard Time, jpmaag@mmm.com
writes:

> Just ordered a WRX STi--265hp, 250 lb-ft, turbocharged/intercooled, 4WD, 6
> speed w/short throw, 13" Brembo 4 pots (front), 12.5" Brembo 2 pots (rear),
> 17x7.5" rims, ~$30K
>
> 0-60:  ~5 sec.
> 1/4:  <14 sec.
>
> Now that's "Soul"!

This is a good example of why "soul" can't be defined for the masses. While I
certainly appreciate the performance aspects of the WRX.... those specs are
most impressive..... I just plain don't like the way it looks and that by
itself would prevent me from being able to define it as having soul. Soul
involves all the senses. This is, by no means, any disrespect to you or your
WRX, just a different opinion. Now your S4, well........ in my opinionated
opinion....soulful!!!
 Enjoy your new car!   Bob 93 MTX