[Shotimes] (OT) Spy pics of 2005 Mustang

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:26:03 -0600

Agreed, it looks sweet.  A lot sweeter than the paragraphs I
wrote below.

Re-read them and don't understand them myself!  Time for a nap.

Meant to say: "Nothing wrong with dipping into the
retro-bin".    ;)

Don M.