[Shotimes] chirping sound behind dash...

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:08:28 -0600

Joe:
 It's your blower motor. Ford had a recall on it and I have changed them on
both of my SHO's. When the car is quiet at the light turn the EATC off and
see of the noise stops. I bet it will. The SHO uses the same motor as all
Taurus. I got mine from AutoZone for about $40. Sad thing is they are both
making noise again and it's only been about 3 years since replacement!
.
.

> I'm still experiencing a chirping sound somewhere around the instrument
cluster.  It's louder when the car's moving but still occurs
> softly when stopped at a light.  I don't think it's the speedo cable,
because right now mine is disconnected (well it's connected to