[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Weidenbenner johnjweid@earthlink.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:28:58 -0600

An interesting discussion. I agree with Dave on soul - it's the individual's
preference. It seems that most, maybe all of the SHO soul enthusiasts have
significantly modified their SHOs. Maybe not enough OEM soul? I'm in the
same situation with my modified 93 atx, and my son with his modified 89.

Betty, my AWA, on the other hand is content with the soul of her TL-S. Five
speed atx, 260 HP, dual intake runners with variable valve timing, and seat
warmers. Now, if it was my driver I'd have to add more soul - tires, brakes,
springs, struts, headers ($400 = +30 crank HP), maybe noisy up the exhaust
just a little. Kind of like what many of us do to our SHOs.

On a particularly "soul searching" day I'll take the Z28 M6 rag top out for
a cruise. Do what you can to a V6 or turbo 4. It's tough to sound better
than the stock Z28!

John W.
SHOs with individual soul