[Shotimes] (OT) 24

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 23:36:29 -0800

Has anyone else rented the 6 DVDs that comprise the first season of Keifer
Sutherland's series "24"?

We just rented the set, and watched it with some friends over the last week or so.
I had heard it was good, but it was on the wrong time last season to set the VCR
for.....all by itself, and other things in other places could be recorded 3 hours at
a time.   (I'm making the point of taping it this year!)

Anyway, I think it was better than any good action/suspense movie....24 hours (minus
commericals) of pure, nonstop action.

Try it if you haven't seen it.  It's at Blockbuster.

George