[Shotimes] (OT) 24

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 06:54:13 -0500

Agreed.  I watched each episode Tuesday night as I was somehow hooked
after the first one.  What I really like it how it's unpredictable,
unlike most dumba$$ movies that are made nowadays!

Later,

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 163k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio
www.picturetrail.com/stevetatro

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of George Fourchy
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 2:36 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] (OT) 24

Has anyone else rented the 6 DVDs that comprise the first season of
Keifer Sutherland's series "24"?

We just rented the set, and watched it with some friends over the last
week or so.
I had heard it was good, but it was on the wrong time last season to set
the VCR for.....all by itself, and other things in other places could be
recorded 3 hours at
a time.   (I'm making the point of taping it this year!)

Anyway, I think it was better than any good action/suspense movie....24
hours (minus
commericals) of pure, nonstop action.

Try it if you haven't seen it.  It's at Blockbuster.

George