[Shotimes] Way OT: free money

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:20:00 -0500

This is an extremely shameless plug for me to make a few $$$, but
whoever is interested also gets $25 for free. If you want to open a
savings account with ING direct, I get $10 for referring you and you get
$25. The best part is that there isn't a minimum balance requirement (I
opened mine with $1) and there aren't any fees. Even better is the 2.25%
APY rate (better than what most banks are offering now). I apologize for
this shameless spam, but if anyone is interested, contact me offlist.
The only catch is that you have to open the account using the referral
email that I'd send to you privately if interested. Once the account is
open, you can refer people as well to make money..

Free money for the holidays which always helps.. :)

Thanks
Ian