[Shotimes] OT: 540 or M5 ?

SHOMail SHOMail" <shomail@new.rr.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:50:44 -0700

I have not followed the whole thread,
nor do I follow the BMW line like I may
scrutinize my SHO but ...

I remember back in 97 looking at a 93 M5
listed at 12,995 and thinking it was a pretty
fast machine.  The only reason I have a SHO
and not that White M5 is because someone
beat me to the down payment.

Was not there a few years where the M5 was
NOT produced until they came out with that
2000 M5 which was sold before they could
put it on the shelves ? And I believe back then
in the early 90's,  those M cars were pretty nice
too.

I would think that early 90's M5 could be
a nice "deal".  Throw on some power adders.

A SHO will go with me to the grave yet though.

Chad
92 red Mtx