[Shotimes] Re: insurance question

louis grande luigigr8@yahoo.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:50:12 -0800 (PST)

Well what happens is sort of up to you.  I think the insurance co. sends the check to the title holder of the car (not 100% on this). Is the car worth more than you owe? If not, you could be stuck with no car and the balance of the loan amount minus the insurance value. If there is anything in excess of what you owe, you get to keep the balance. What else was damaged besides the a/c cooler? I'm guessing body damage and rad. support. Did the airbags deploy? Are there any good SHO backyard guys in your area that do work on the side?  Keep us updated.