[Shotimes] insurance question

Don McKinnon (AST) dmckinnon@asttechlabs.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:09:46 -0500

I see that it is a perfect time to get one of those Cincy SHO Hoods!

Don McKinnon
95 MTX - White/Mocha 89k miles
Stage 1 Power Package with Stage 1cams
Canyon Carver Road/Race Suspension
Quaife & HiRevs Competition Clutch

 -----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of alfitz@alfitz.com
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:34 AM
To: _SHOTIMES II; V6SHOGirl@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] insurance question

I looked at the pictures of your SHO and it is what's called, in the
business, "an easy fix".

Header panel $140
Right headlight $45
Condenser $75 (If it is not leaking, then don't replace it.)
Right fender $35
Left Fender $35 (if it needs it)
Frame shop will run about $200
The hood is the only EXPENSIVE part broken.

Al Fitzgerald
alfitz@alfitz.com