[Shotimes] Problem - Is it DIS or DAT?

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:26:19 -0600

I believe he's talking about the PCM. It's behind the glove box, and sticks through the firewall where the 60 pin connector for the wiring harness plugs into it.

Justin Schick - '92 SHO cruising around KC MO
187k and yes, it needs another clutch
SHOTimes list info: http://www.shotimes.com/SHO1.html

>>> <BulDawg78@aol.com> 12/06/02 11:17AM >>>
   Ok... the sho wouldn't start -- dunno why.. no codes.. cranking only.. it has a new fuel pump and crank position sensor... the mechinc thinks it's something with the processor.. and can't get it off cause the brass bolts are corroded... so my question is -- when he says "processor" does he mean the DIS or is there some other chip somewhere else?

        -Adam

'94 MTX