[Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:49:13 -0500

That stuff will get you when you get older. Two good friends of mine just
retired from a local Township fire dept. after 25 years. Although they
aren't THAT old (one 49, the other 53), they both also did stints as medics,
and both had to go back to being firefighters when injuries got to them (why
do really heavy people have heart attacks on the second floor of their
houses??), and now both of them have a number of assorted ailments related
to the physical problems of being firefighters. Lucky that they have free
medical coverage as a part of their retirements!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Timothy Tyner
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 12:28 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Thanks for the concern Don, but believe me when I say that this was a minor
exchange of energy compared to all the football hits, bike wrecks, falling
off roofs, falling onto head from trampoline (20 years of it) and extreme
(stupid) sport debacles my body has seen.  I will be getting some x-rays
soon anyway though (for a different accident), if that makes you feel better
  As far as the snow tires, yes, I need some dedicated winter tires on an
extra set of wheels.  Sure would come in handy.

Toolman