[Shotimes] What did I do!?

Rick Smolinisky ricksmol@adelphia.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:08:47 -0800

I was checking the rear cam chain tensioner in my '89 SHO. I removed one of
the bolts that hold the sprocket to the cam and I did one of the stupidest
things I've ever done. The oily slippery bolt fell from my hand right into
the corner oil drain hole (oil return from the head).
  My question is this ... where did this bolt go, did it fall into the oil
pan and if so will it remain undisturbed at the bottom of the pan in one of
the baffles or do I get my a$$ in gear immediately and remove the pan and
try to find the sucker. Advise and handkerchiefs accepted.

                             Rick