[Shotimes] 89 SHO for sale, cheap

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:51:46 -0500

It sounds like you don't actually want to sell it..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of John Phillis
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 4:40 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] 89 SHO for sale, cheap

I don't know what you would do with it, but...

1989 SHO currant red, gray int, pleather, dual power seats, 5 spd
(obviously) 159K miles...  some rust on body, dent in driver's door, has
1
month old rear brakes, and has 1 month old inspection stickers, and
emissions...  car runs and drives nice...  could use it for a winter car
or
something...  or parts...  would be a shame though to tear it apart, it
is
fast and stuff...

asking $600...   or possibly less, just make me an offer...  but if you
offer me $300 or less for it, then forget it, you smoke dope...  it runs
and
is inspected...  that's like getting a whole car that is legal to drive
in
PA, for what you would pay for one month of car payments.   so get
real...
book value is still high on these things...

will deliver free of charge for $600. for $700 I will deliver free, plus

used driver door installed and painted to match...  (you will need the
door,
if you want to take it through automatic car wash)
the car is listed in local paper, for more, if someone offers me more
then
they get the car.  I am not tryin to be generous or start a car charity
organization here...

also for budget buyers.
1987 F-150  $500
1988 Escort GT $600
1987 grand marque $100
1989 crown vic $1200
1989 F-150 redneck edition $2500, step ladder not included
1992 Taurus GL $1750
1990 Taurus L $800
1968 mustang coupe $500 (parts car)
1990 mustang LX convertible $1500
1994 escort LX sedan $1500 hi miles

or all vehicles can be purchased for $10,000  even...
not a used car salesman, just trying to clean house...  I have 22 fords
laying around..  need to clean up..

John Phillis
Pittsburgh, PA