[Shotimes] Re: D.Potter, you did not beat a Z06 with your SHO !!!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:35:33 -0500

Somebody help me here.....I am confused!!

There's the Dave Potter in KY that does the long posts, and there's D.
Potter that has been in the Vette discussions the last few days.

Not the same folks, I assume. Are you both named Dave Potter?

I just like to know who folks are. One of the real irritations for an old
fart like me (mostly found on the SHO Forum) are the folks who only use BS
online names. I'm sorry, I think it's dumb....no matter hw "cute" the
20-something crowd thinks it may be. I like to know who people are.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of D Potter
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 7:32 PM
To: Ojas; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: D.Potter, you did not beat a Z06 with your
SHO !!!

First off, if you are going to use my last name, at least try putting a Mr.
in front of it if you don't want to use my first name.

Secondly, when did I ever mention a Z06? Not once. Ever.

Third, I did not explain the situation further than to say I beat him on the
track. Which I did. He obviously cannot drive. Or I obviously have many,
many mods on my SHO. You be the judge...

You know what they say about assumptions...