[Shotimes] 89 SHO for sale, cheap

Chip blackjag91@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:24:08 -0800 (PST)

What a load of cr@p.  It might not be your style, but if it was me I'd encourage them to stay off my property and mind their own business, utilizing any firepower deemed necessary.  That, or point out a nice spot on your land where the new locals are welcome to have a good ole-fashioned barn raising and build you that big garage they seem to feel you need.   Stand your ground - give em hell!
-Your Fellow Republican, Chip  :^D

 John Phillis <jphillis68@hotmail.com> wrote:
...they are taking over local government. tree huggers, whale savers, people who listen to Jimmy Buffet. and here I am, 7th generation farmer turned bodyman, living in the same place that my great great great great great great grandfather originlly was given in 1777 for his service in the revolutionary war. and I
am told that my haybaler which is weathered and rusty needs to either be
garaged or "removed from sight" along with my cars, and anything else that doesn't have current registration, inspection, and liscence plates. Am I
mad? yes I am. there are only 361 registered voters in my district. 320 of
them are democrats. and then I, along with 40 others are republican. so
there really isn't too much I can do about it. I am not moving.