[Shotimes] looking to buy a high flow cat

Rbade12@aol.com Rbade12@aol.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:01:19 EST

> Anyone on the list have  high flow cats preferably from Performance Plus for
> sale ?

Try <A HREF="www.discountconverter.com">www.discountconverter.com</A>

I've had with friends, and I recall this list having, discussions about
wether there is such a thing as a "high flow cat". Seems to me, to do their
job they have to be restrictive. Can some of that restriction be engineered
out to allow higher flow yet still allow them to do their job? If that were
the case I'd think all cats would be manufactured high flow for no other
reason than having to put less stuff inside them, therefore reducing
manufacturing costs.

Does anyone have definitive high flow vs regular flow data?

Bob 93 MTX    PP Y-pipe with "high flow cats"