[Shotimes] climate control stuck on high

David Niemiec chooey_chomp@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:07:42 -0600

Joe---

OK, I took the self-test and got the 888, so nothing wrong with the ETAC
unit.
Checked the fuses, and nothing wrong there.
Guess it's about time to ask for that info on replacing the Blower Speed
Control Module.

Could you send it to me?