[Shotimes] Strut Question

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:11:57 -0500

FPS has the standard SHO Motorcraft struts for $80 apiece. Places like Ford
Parts Network "may" have them a little cheaper. After the purchase, I would
think that you could find someone locally to install them for $100-$150 if
you weren't going to do them yourself.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Jonathon Beisler
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:12 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Strut Question

I was wondering how much I should expect to pay for a set of struts all
around on my 94 ATX.  I have received quotes anywhere from $400 at Midas to
$800 at a different Midas (go figure).  I probably want to stick with a
stock type set up for now, but I really don't know too much about this
stuff.  Does anyone have any recommendations for any of this?  I would
appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,
Jon B.