[Shotimes] Insurance question-UPDATE

V6SHOGirl@aol.com V6SHOGirl@aol.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:44:23 -0500

I've been on the phone with the insurance company back and forth for a couple days now and up until yesterday they would not change their decision . they said what's done is done and theres no changing the fact my car as considered totalled.  But i had my mechanic call them and explain to them that his estimate was almost half of what they were going to pay me for totalling the car. i guess whatever he told them worked beccause the lady called up and left a message yesterday saying they've reversed the decision and my car isnt  going to be totalled. i have to sign a release  and then they'll issue the check to my mechanic to fix up satan. My mechanic has already taken apart Satan and ordered the parts he'll need, so hopefully i'll have my baby back really soon lol :-D
i just wanna say thanks to everyone who offered advice or suggestions. you guys rock :-D Thanks again :D

Nancy
1994 Red ATX named Satan (whos coming home!) LoL