[Shotimes] My Nickle and Dim

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:57:00 -0500

The first year after buying my car, I never had a problem starting it.  Always
started up right away.  The next half a year, it happened a few times.  In the
last few weeks, it's happened quite a bit.  I think maybe I'll be doing a fuel
pump next spring.

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:41:42 -0600
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Paul.Chapin[PChapin]@tleger-cpa.com
Sender: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] My Nickle and Diming Sho

Every time I see someone get into an SHO I wish someone were there to
bet that it does not start on the first try. On most SHO's if you don't
stop the key in the run position long enough for the fuel pressure to
build it will not start on the first try. I have never needed to turn
off the key and turn it back on, just wait about a count of 5 or until
you hear the fuel pump stop running and crank.

Paul