[Shotimes] Replacing stereo head unit?

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:32:58 -0500

Move the seat up! How tall are you? I am 6'5" and I usually don't have
the seat all the way back. I agree with the placement of the stereo
though. I think that the ETAC and the stereo head should be switched..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Dave Kegel
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 4:32 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Replacing stereo head unit?

I don't know, I love those extra radio controls.  IMO, the problem is
not with the buttons, but the location of the radio.  For some reason
Ford chose to put the most frequently used device (radio) in the hardest
to reach spot. They should have put the HVAC controls there, like every
other auto manufacturer does.

With the seat all the way back it's a bit of a stretch to reach the
radio, at least compared to the buttons by the steering wheel.

Dave