[Shotimes] (OT) Pack vs. Niners and other challenges...was: Re: [Shotimes] Ford block heater

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:34:24 -0800

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:43:02 -0800, sho2go wrote:

>Alright, now you've done it.  While George lives up in the frozen tundra of
>northern california, the last time I saw rain was on TV.  As for the niners,
>well, its revenge time.  The only thing the cheeseheads will be doing is
>Packing it up.  Hehe.  Of course the stands will be full of cheeseheads, I
>hope the last one to leave Wisconsin will turn the lights out.........
>Mike

Way to go MIKE!!!

I had to shut down last night about the time Joseph sent his challenge....

>> You surfer boys out in San Francisco......

Surfer Boy!!!???   SURFER BOY!!!!!!??????

OK,  Mr. Universe ..... I'm .... er..correction...WE'RE ready for you.  We're ready
for you yourself to SHO up out here in 2004, or sooner if you can, so we can tire
you out with our hundreds of sights to see, our clean air (where I live, anyway),
our temperate climate with nice low humidity, our beautiful sunsets over the ocean,
and our beautiful coastline, with, yes, beaches and surf, and surfboards.  (Not me
on one however....there is a limit!!)  Then there's the Sierras, with all those
trees, the north bay, with the Napa Wine country, the Southbay with Monterey and
Salinas, with all the sea otters, seals, birds and other wildlife.

We're about to get a week plus of monsoon rain, so our air will DEFINITELY be clean
for you!!  Once washed, it lasts for months without becoming all dirty with haze!
(Yeah, RIGHT!)

>>when the Green Bay Packers take down your 49ers next Sunday

And this Sunday, we'll be ready for those upstart so-called football players you had
to scrape up to just participate in the NFL.   We'll be offering you and all the
other a great game, properly officiated, with the Packers crawling back onto their
airplane after a dismal defeat at the hands of the 2003 Super Bowl Champion 49ers,
and Brett Farve being forced to go back by himself since he gets sacked at least
once per possession, and intercepted once per quarter.

There will be NO lights in Wisconsin.....the bulbs will all be broken due to the
cold, and the wires will all be down due to the snow and ice.

It's going to be a pleasure to behold.  I'll be keeping this game on tape
indefinitely, to review whenever I need a 3 hour long smile.

And, the monsoon rain, mentioned above, will be taking a morning off on Sunday, in
honor of the upcoming rout of those upstart Cheesheads.....!  Thank you, Mother
Nature!

George and the Californians (and the HAPPY cows).....!!

Rah!!!!

(....whadaya mean 'frozen tundra of Northern California....!!??)   ;-)