[Shotimes] Re: [baySHO] Audio file of true dual exhuast? Anyone?

James White greensho@crown.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:31:22 -0600

Good thread!
But the best way to really hear good SHO sounds is to go to our convention.
That way you can hear in person without the loss of dynamics and distortion.

Really good sounding SHOs are few and far between.  Something to do with the
motor, cams, manifolds, etc.

If you want good sound, get something with a 500+ inch V-8 with headers and
straight muffs.

If you want all around fun, keep your SHO, mod it to make it better and
don't worry all that much about the sound, because (IMHO) I don't think a
SHO can ever be made to sound reallly good.

Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   276k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   228k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO