[Shotimes] FYI - Auxiliary Stereo Controls

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:09:22 -0500

Thanks for the link. For me its kind of a waste of money since I can
tell where everything is by feel on my Alpine. With that said, I do want
one anyway. :)

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Kevin M. Bisch
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 1:25 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] FYI - Auxiliary Stereo Controls

I got this info from crutchfield and thought that those of you working
on
Gen II stereos might find it interesting.

It's a bit pricey at $70, IMO.

Hello,
Thanks for your e-mail, and for shopping the Crutchfield web site. In
answer to your question about adding an MP3 receiver to your 93 Taurus,
I have great news! You will be happy to know that you can still use the
steering wheel controls with an adapter. The adapter is from PAC, and
its item number is 127SWIX. You can find it online at:

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=127swix

This adapter is designed to work with any receiver that has a compatible
wireless remote.

--Kevin