[Shotimes] GM tower struts

Eric Keller unterhausen@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:04:34 -0800 (PST)

I'm new to the list, been procrastinating for years
now.

We bought a '90 SHO when it was new, and most major
maintenance has been done/not done by Ford dealers.

Anyway, now that the car has 126000 miles on it, I
figure it is about time make it work a little better.

I've always wanted tower braces for my car, and if I
can get them for $8, so much the better.  The only
thing is, when I went to the
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com site, I couldn't figure
out how to find them.  Any pointers?

Eric

Another GM strut bar sold to fit the SHO! It's already
up to $29.50.
What are they new from GM?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A276211C2

No really Kevin, I have a 1995 ATX with this strut
brace does wonders,
but they sell this for $8.00 at www.gmpartsdirect.com
I highly recommend
this for handling.