[Shotimes] FYI - Auxiliary Stereo Controls

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@cajunnet.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:30:50 -0600

I used a Soundgate unit that plugged into the Sony wired remote port. It's
limited to Sonly only. The head end must use a Sony RMX-2S or 4S Rotary
Commander remote control. It's more expensive at around $100. It's at:
http://www.soundgate.com/products/remote-audio/ford.htm#
.
.