[Shotimes] Hood question

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:43:38 -0600

Why do that?  The plus hood won't dent like a regular one,
and we know it is ligher, and even if only 10 pounds, that
is worth NOT having on the car (the weight).  Only reason I
can think of that you would take it off the car is to make
sure it wasn't at risk in a wreck?  Only a few delaminated
early in the run, that I know of, most of the later ones
were fine, and the replacement hoods like the one I got,
don't seem to have any problem.

Don Mallinson