[Shotimes] Plastic Hood Poll

Scott G Littlefield Scott.G.Littlefield@noaa.gov
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:12:26 -0500

I personally am not convinced the plastic hood is a part of the Plus
package.  I have had this discussion with Don and haven't been able to
convince him even though none of the Plus literature I have read
mentions the hood.  My Non-Plus car has the plastic hood and a build
date of 2/91.  I would like to find out if mine was an oddity or an
early installation.  If you have a 91 SHO, please respond with build
date or prodution number and w/ or w/o plastic hood.  I would like to
find out if the hood was a running change like the rod shifter.
Thanks, Scott.