[Shotimes] Plastic Hood Poll

Russ M. rm1012@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 06:20:19 -0800 (PST)

  I had a 1991 built 4/91 with the FG/plastic hood;  no other "Plus"
parts,  body-color pillars and mirrors, no stainless around the side
windows, cable shifter.

  I have a FG/plastic hood available,  but it needs repaired...there
are two ~6" cracks, one on each side.   $50. to anyone who has the time
to fool with it.  It can be picked up near Pittsburgh.

  Russ