[Shotimes] Plastic Hood Poll

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:08:31 EST

Okay, I guess I will do this over since everyone is listing all that is on
their car.

'91 plus white, build date 5/91. Did have a fiberglass hood but due to an
accident it now has a steel one.  We do plan on putting one back one.  I do
have most of the same color body molding. Once again due to the above problem
it has different bumper covers.  I do have chrome trim around windows, same
body colored Taurus emblem, white slicers , spoiler, and a cable shifter (a
rod shifter is waiting to be put in.)

I hope I am not forgetting anything, I have only had it a couple of months
and still am getting used to it.

Kris
'91+ white
'93 Ultra Red ATX