[Shotimes] Ayep....I'm here......was: OT-Calling George, Are you out there?

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:02:19 -0800

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:13:41 EST, KICKINSHO@aol.com wrote:

>I know I have yet to meet you, but I mean this with love!
>
>WHO HAS THE HAPPY COWS NOW BABY!!!!
>
>Pack 20  -  Niner's 14
>
>= )

Kris, you RASCAL!!!

LOL!!! I was finishing up my rant about stupid drivers in SUVs and in bad weather,
then I was going to get to this.....!

I watched every minute of that game, and I have not been this disappointed in the
performance and game planning of the Niners in a LONG time, especially in the last 5
minutes.  I was sitting on the edge of my chair for some of it, but shaking my head
for most of the time.  Who PLANNED that game....?  Have they NEVER played the
Packers before!!???

And, what was Garcia's excuse for not being able to stop in time to keep from
crashing headlong into that big Packer (don't remember his name...Brown?) and
twisting his ankle.....that is something I woulda done when I was 10 years old to
try to get attention.....!!!!  If I was Mooch I'd fine him BIG TIME for
that.....that was really BAD showmanship.

I know I had a better view of things from my chair than Garcia and Mooch did on the
ground, but to try to throw it to T.O. at the corner of the EZ on that 3rd down play
(I think it was) rather than run for an easy first down is TOTALLY STUPID.  The
commentators were saying that the locals have been complaining about Mooch for a
while....I hadn't heard that, but I don't watch all the news...commuting.....and
hardly ever read a paper....Cheap!!  I guess I see what they have been talking
about, and I am up here emailing rather than listening to the after game interviews.
 I'll make sure I tape them tonight to see what THEY say.

Green Bay won that game fair and square.  The Niners gave it away in the last 5
minutes.

All I can say is.....the cows here don't have to put up with snow!!!

Congratulations, Brett!!  You did good!  I'll root for you in the SB.

.....SHUT UP, JOSEPH!!!!   I'm being nice about it!!!!!  I became fully aware I'd
have to come up with an email like this about halfway thru the 3rd quarter.......!

;-)

George