[Shotimes] Ayep....I'm here......was: OT-Calling George, Are you out the...

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:45:33 EST

I must admit that because of you George, I watched an entire game and
completely got into it!     I even wore all of my Packer garb.  I wanted to
be able to e-mail you so badly about the Niner's  loosing and that Wisconsin
truly has the Happy Cow's.

I am a season ticket holder and I usually only feel that excited at the
games.  But you had me all worked up!  I even got yelled at by my 8 year old
that I was being too loud.  LOL !

It was an edge of the seat type game for sure.  Would have been more fun
could we all have been in the same room watching and harassing each other!

Oh well, we can give each other a hard time here and at the conventions.

Kris
'91+ White
'93 Ultra Red ATX