[Shotimes] Content for website...

Ron Nottingham nottingham@alltel.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:15:39 -0500

Hey guys/gals!  I am revamping v6sho.com for a new and improved look/feel,
etc.  I need content however!  Mods, DIY repairs, technical, etc.  If anyone
would like to add to the content/images, please email me with the content
attached.  Or if you know of any sites that wouldn't mind being plagiarized
(content will have credits to where the info came from), and I will not use
any content unless the site owner gives permission.  If any SHO/Ford related
businesses would like a FREE banner to their site, please forward the
banner, and any relevant info (web address, etc).  This also applies to any
other SHO related sites.

I am not trying to supplant SHOtimes, by a long shot, but rather augment
SHOtimes.  One of the things I am going to try to do is have content
available (especially repair info) that can be viewed by PDA's, etc.  I
think this would be cool for those that would like a little more info on how
to do something, but can't/don't want to access from their computer.  I know
it is a little easier to take a PDA out while working on a car than an
entire PC :-) or getting tired of running back and forth, or printer run out
of ink, or some other reason I haven't thought of :-)

Thanks!!!!!
Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO