[Shotimes] need some pics, please

Al & Angela aa4jc@att.net" <aa4jc@att.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:22:20 -0500

I need some good photos (close ups of the 1gen basket rims).

Most of the 1gens I see on the internet have the slicers on them.  I guess folks with the 1gen don't like the basket rims :)

I am doing an art work of all three SHOs gens and need the pic.

Thanks everyone

Someone posted a message about interior SHO pictures.  I have a 2nd gen and can send some digital pics to you.

PS.  My interior looks as good as it did when it came of the factory line, well almost :)  It is gray.

Al

---