[Shotimes] Ebay glow gauges and bad news

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:10:57 -0500

Aftermarket paint depending on what kind and method of prep should be
just as good and many times better than Ford paint applications..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Hall
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 11:10 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Ebay glow gauges and bad news

I was just wondering if anyone on the list had these?  i bought a set
and theyre on the way to my home as we speak,   am i going to be
disappointed or delighted?

also,  some bad news im afraid.

i found rust =(  little bubble spots above each of the rear wheel wells
1 or 2 small ones over each],  what can i do?  ive been told that if i
have them fixed,  it will reappear in the same spot a couple years
later,  as an after market paint fix isnt quite as durable as a factory
painting.

anyway,  ttyl

~Jeff