[Shotimes] Mid-engine, SHOgun type Q's

Josh Salaets jsalaets@msn.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:48:25 -0800

> I do agree with Dave, though.....it's still a Festiva. Yeah, the car
should
> "fly"....in a straight line, anyway. .. but now it has a lot of weight in
> the rear, with a very light front end. I don't see it being a handling or
> braking champ.

What makes you think the car won't handle well?  The real Shoguns were
killers - they would accelerate, brake, and turn like a go-kart!  Remember,
if he designed it like the real Shogun, it's a mid-engine car.  With the
large fuel cell up front (like the Shogun), I bet weight distribution will
be real close to 50-50.

I think it'd be a KILLER for the 2003 Challenge!  Too bad he's selling it
and it won't be eligible!

Josh Salaets
95 SHO MTX (I SHO U)
85 Omni GLH-T (Yeah, it's fast)