[Shotimes] Re: Some good SHO people..was PERFORMANCE PLUS CAM WELDS

Timothy Wright twright@one-eleven.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:11:57 -0600

My experience has been the same as Don's.  Add to the list Don himself who
spends a lot of time giving free advise to SHO owners, has not closed off the
members section of SHOCLUB, gives us conventions which sometimes run in the
black. Even when they do they don't much cover his time.

This past pledge week we paid for V8SHO bills in about a week, and that
included the "time in route" via US postal service.

As a group we have had our behinds saved many times by (unnamed) who went to
bat for us last summer at Ford) Chris & Larry who shopped for Class action
Lawyers when I was over my head.

We have been blessed with a few "godfather" types who would rather not be
mentioned but have pulled rabits out of ther hats for us at critical moments.
Maybe next convention over beer we can go into that.

I have said it before, as much as I like the car, the real attraction is the
quality of SHO owners I find so attractive.

Timothy Wright