[Shotimes] (OT) cell phones

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 02:11:08 -0500

>From what I've seen, Nokia has some phones that have larger, separated
white/silver buttons set in a dark case. They seem to be about the best from
a casual observers standpoint. You would have to check their currently
available models, as they've made so many over the last few years who knows
what you can get today.

BTW, for folks that need cellular accessories, this place has stuff pretty
cheap. They were way under anyone else I checked when I needed a second
battery and a dual charger for my Kyocera:

http://www.cellularaccessory.com/

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of James White
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 12:21 AM
To: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] (OT) cell phones

Several years ago I got my dad a cell phone for mostly emergencies.  One of
the bigger analog phones.  One that he can still see the keys, but I would
like to get him a new phone(with the better rates) , but all of the new
phones are so small, that I am sure that he would have trouble seeing the
keys.

Would anybody know if one of the cell phone manufactures makes a digetal
phone with big keys?

Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   276k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   229k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO