[Shotimes] OT Saab 93

Zoltan nd4spdsho@cox.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:40:39 -0500

GM or not, it comes fully loaded for $35k, with a 6speed manual.  I'm
definitely taking one for a test drive as soon as they come out!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 8:15 AM
To: Ron Porter
Cc: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT Saab 93

GM brass take over Saab

http://www.autoweek.com/search/search_display.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code
=carnews&content_code=07738308&Search_Type=STD&Search_ID=840688&record=10

Saab 9-3 same platform as new Pontiac Grand Am

http://www.autoweek.com/search/search_display.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code
=reviews&content_code=03582997&Search_Type=STD&Search_ID=840688&record=14

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 167K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6