[Shotimes] Re: David's Car

SHOgofaster@aol.com SHOgofaster@aol.com
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:51:00 EST

i know how that goes.. when i was 17 i got my first car,, it was a 1986 chevy
celebrity,, i bought it for $100 from my girlfriends dad,, i had a few fires
and small things like that, but i learned to love the car due to the fact
that it was mine and i was the one keeping it going, not some car dealership
that changes the oil in my new $30k car that daddy bought me,, i traded it
out for my first SHO after i got out of high school, but that car will always
be a piece of me,, you know i'm 2 SHO's and a Blazer on down the world in the
car arena, but i don't think i've ever put so much care into any of them as
the first,, course i did put it thru hell, but that's a diff. story,, now i'm
at a private college (eewww) with kid's all driving new acura's and beimers,
and i may not be the richest guy, but i've got the loudest car :)

doug
95 red mtx
custom air intake
flowmaster exhaust
bosch platinum+4 plugs (learn from my misfortune, the car don't like these)
panasonic head unit
2 pioneer impp 12's
Optx underbody kit