[Shotimes] Mobil 1 filters

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:21:28 -0500

Hey Don.

Last time I was at the K-mart in Middletown OH (they use Mobil products
for their oil changes) they still had the M1-201.  Can't recall the
price as I usually just buy mine from AutoZone.

The local (to us) Advance Auto Parts stores typically stock the HP-2009
(K&N brand) which is nearly identical to the M1 for $9.XX.  I'm not sure
where the nearest AAP is to Oxford (although my wife went to school at
Miami!) but I know of one right down in Hamilton.

Good luck.

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 164k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio
www.picturetrail.com/stevetatro

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Donald Fox
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 10:04 AM
To: Shotimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Mobil 1 filters

Hi SHO friends and Happy Holidays to all:

I am looking for a heads up on the best place to get the Mobil 1
filters. The Kmarts around here (greater Cincinnati, Ohio area) stopped
carrying them, and so far I have only found Auto Zone for $12 bucks a
shot. I keep reading that folks are getting them for $9 and $10 bucks a
piece. Where would that be?

Thanks in advance            Don

                                      Oxford, Ohio