[Shotimes] Removing wheel-less car body from driveway

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:29:30 -0500

All of my friend's Omnis look like this; I thought that's how they came?
:)

Ian "They are in the 10's and I am not" Fisher

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Josh Salaets
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 5:12 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Removing wheel-less car body from driveway

Of course, you could always do what I and some friends did with two
Omnis that were TOTAL shells (no windows, interior, carpet, dash, etc.).
Borrow a big flatbed truck & trailer and get five people to lift the
whole car up onto them.  We took them to the local metal recycler and
even got a whole $15 for the both of them!  It was definitely a sight to
see, and even stripped shells of cars are decievingly heavy - it took
the five of us all we could muster to lift them onto the truck! : )

Good luck!

Josh Salaets
95 SHO MTX (I SHO U)
85 Omni GLH-T (Yeah, it's fast)