[Shotimes] SLO vs SHO Brakes & Pad Suggestions

Don McKinnon (AST) dmckinnon@asttechlabs.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:14:36 -0500

Anyone using their new PF Ceramic pads yet?  Not supposed to be as dusty as
the CM pads.  Cost 2x more but have the same "lifetime" warranty.

Don McKinnon
95 MTX - White/Mocha 89k miles
Stage 1 Power Package with Stage 1cams
Canyon Carver Road/Race Suspension
Quaife & HiRevs Competition Clutch

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 7:48 AM
To: Josh Salaets; SHOtimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SLO vs SHO Brakes & Pad Suggestions

Actually, Performance Friction now makes the correct size '96+ SHO pads.
They aren't listed properly but the part # is 5984 or the new # is 0598.20.

According to the same catalog what you are saying looks right at least for
the pads, '94-'00 SHO/SLO use the same pads.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 167K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6