[Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:45:52 -0600

Big Band Jazz,

Nothing like 20-30 musicians with screaming trumpets and
hard driving quality music to get the blood moving and make
curves more fun!  Kenton, Buddy Rich, Miller, etc.

SEcond choice, a Sousa march!  Taking that apex to tunes
that inspired Patton and other famous generals can trip my
trigger.  Boston Pops.....Oh yea.

Yes I do listen to all sorts of rock, but give me more than
three or four people on the stage to really "rock" the house!

Don Mallinson