[Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

IdriveaSHO@aol.com IdriveaSHO@aol.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:16:31 EST

<< I know this topic has been brought up off and on the past but I always
find it
 interesting.  What are your favorite driving tunes? >>

OK, I'll probably take some flak on the first one but "oh well". For regular
cruising around I like the Michael Jackson History Disc 1. Lots of classic MJ
music that won't give you road rage or bore you to death.
Also No Doubt Tragic Kingdom is some good music when you feel like speeding
up a bit.
Specific Songs
"you're going to fast" by unknown artist
"Saint John" Aerosmith
"I get around" Beachboys
"turn the page(on the road)" Bob Seager or the metalica version
"too bad" nickleback
"my baby does the hanky panky" Tommy James and the Shondeles
"magic carpet ride" Steppenwolf
"radar love" Golden Earing
"wild thing" Ton-Loc
"lowrider" war?
"land of a thousand dances" forgot the singer.
"kicks" paul revere and the raiders
"imigrants song" Led Zepplin
"I'm your vehicle" blood sweat&tears
"hold on I'm coming" sam & dave
"sunshine of your love" Clapton

Jeez see what you started! I'm no where near close to done but I'm going to
stop now anyways. -Steve "too much music" Bowen