[Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:14:42 -0500

I'm at the other end of the spectrum.  Almost never turn on the radio &
wouldn't care if there was none in the car.  Don't even own any CDs or
tapes.  Still have the original system.  It sounds horrible.

Robert Bruce
93 atx

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Dembik William
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 2:57 PM
To: shewitt5656@cs.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

      Holy crap, you guys are older then dirt!! J/K.  Seeing i'm only 24 and
gotta pretty large after-market system, i gotta listen to something alittle
more upbeat and loud to keep me awake. Pretty much all alternative/pop is
cool. Although it depends on my mood, cause i also listen to the Greatful
Dead and Pink Floyd!!

  --Will-- ('95 mtx)