[Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 01:03:06 -0500

I haven't seen anyone mention the TOP GUN sound track..anyone? Very
dangerous CD, especially with tracks 1 and 2 while merging onto a
highway. It'll make you want to hit triple digit speeds if you allow
yourself to get caught up in it..

I listen to pretty much anything. For a year I didn't even have a stereo
in the SHO. I just listened the motor while I learned how to drive stick
properly. Now that I have a stereo, I just turn it up to drown out the
creaks and rattles.

Rap, rock, trance, house, classical...I listen to pretty much everything
(cept country..who does anyway?) :)

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Rbade12@aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 5:15 PM
To: ronporter@prodigy.net; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

In a message dated 12/23/2002 3:37:30 PM Central Standard Time,
ronporter@prodigy.net writes:

> Talking Heads

Good pick Ron,   Burning Down the House is a great driving tune!

Also, old John Mellancamp- the Uh-Huh album in particular.
Tom Petty- Runnin' down a dream- overplayed but still dig it Simple
Minds- the entire Good News from the Next World album. She's a River,
And the Band played on, are great driving tunes.
Just about anything AC/DC and hate to admit it, Meatloaf- Bat out of
Hell for
those late night, gotta get home drives.
And not to totally live in the past, Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory is a
great
album!!
Cowboy Junkies, Travis Tritt, Amanda Marshall for the mellower rides.
Low Spark of High Heeled Boys -Traffic Prince could, still can I guess,
rock! The definitive driving tune, drum roll please............ Fire
Woman- The
Cult

Happy Holidays All! Y'all are a great group of people!!!!!   Bob 93 MTX