[Shotimes] (OT) Road Tunes

Noah South III raggtopp@comcast.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:32:41 -0500

I'm so shocked, not one person said Hall & Oats.  Maybe I'm just
weird.....oh yeah that's right I am.  My favorite music is just that, music.
Listening to the engine is nice too, but I've got to have my music.  My
current selection in my car includes, but is certainly not limited to:

A Tribe Called Quest
Ahmad
Beastie Boys
Chas Jankel
Comsat Angels
Digital Underground
Disturbed
Dr. Octagon
In Flames
Jurassic 5
Outkast
P.M. Dawn
Pharcyde
Red Delicious
The Gap Band
Tim McGraw
Whodini
Zapp & Roger

As you can see, I'm weird.  Can't really list songs, as I've got 165 on
there right now, but you get the picture.  I've got a lot more than that,
that's more of a random sampling of whats on there.  I'm thinking of putting
together a christmas CD today since I've got so much christmas music.

-Noah South III